|Home Page||Sample Recipes||Your Time to Cook||Your Time to Bake||Television & Radio||You Tube Channel||About the Author|
Lasagna Made Easy
Here is a selection of a few of my latest You Tube recipe videos. For more videos click on the links in the two columns on the right of this page or visit my You Tube Channel - http://youtube.com/yourtimetocook
1. Here's a spaghetti recipe, with a "Spaghetti Western" introduction - complete with faded color, poor dubbing, and a shoot-out. The recipe is for my Baked Spaghetti, whichi is essentially my spaghetti with meat sauce, put into a pan, topped with mozzarella cheese, and baked.
2. Huevos Rancheros, or ranch eggs is a spicy Mexican dish where you place an egg on a tortilla and top them with ranchero sauce and shredded cheese. The cooking video is preceeded by "Egg Crack Mountain" - complete with animated "ranch eggs" - which are claymation eggs that are made to look like cows. Don't give away the surprise ending!
3. Two Ways to Make an Omelet - Starting off with "Egg World" Hosted by Eggbert Yolke. Here you'll learn how to make a thin 2 egg omelet, and a thick fluffy 4 egg omelet. This first recipe is a simple cheese omelet, and the second is a California Omelet made with Tomato and Avocado.
4. Twice Baked Potato - Starting with the game show "Name That Potato" starring the angry Irishman Shamus McSpud. In this video you learn how to properly bake a potato, and then learn how to bake it twice!!
5. "Pep and Spud" (which are a talking bell pepper and potato) start off the video with a mystery, then it's my Coconut Curry Chowder recipe that's bound to warm you up on a cold winter's day.
6. My cousin Ricard Ernesto Montoya makes a plea for the ladies, followed by my easy to make Chicken Enchilada recipe.
7. This video has my Chicken Cutlets with Lemon Caper Sauce, and Chicken Tenders with Creamy Basil Sauce recipes. Both recipes take less than 10 minutes from start to finish, and are super delicioso!
8. Here's another quick gourmet stovetop recipe that's bound to please. You pan fry the fish and then use the remnants, butter and sliced almonds to create a crunchy and delicious topping. All in about 5 minutes!
9. A Chocolate Almond Torte (cake) recipe with an introduction from a Chocoholic (me)
"Your Time to Bake" recipes include Souffle Brownies; three episodes of "Rob Blake - Kitchen Detective" with recipes for Walnut and Pecan Puffs, Holiday Sweet Potato Pie and Cranberry Bread. "The Quest for the Pumpkin Cheesecake". Next there are two puff pastry recipes featuring "Pierre Dessert", and a lemon tartlet and chocolate tarlet recipe with a "biography" about me. If you like Baklava but were afraid to try making it, check out my "Baklava made easy" video. And if your bananas have "gone bad" you may want to check out my Banana-Blueberry Muffins video, to see how you can reform them back into contributing members on your dinner table.
"Your Time to Cook"
1. Baked Spaghetti
2. Huevos Rancheros
3. Two Omelets
4. Twice Baked Potato
5. Coconut Curry Chowder
6. Chicken Enchiladas
7. Quick Stovetop Chicken
8. Sole Almondine
9. Chocolate Almond Torte
"Your Time to Bake"
1. Souffle Brownies
2. Walnut & Pecan Puffs
3. Cranberry Bread
4. Sweet Potato Pie
5. Pumpkin Cheesecake
6. Almond Puffs & Palmiers
7. Chocolate Tartlets
8. Baklava Made Easy
9. Banana-Blueberry Muffins.